Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Penn State Family

September has been very busy! We took the boys to the football game on the 25th. It was a 3:30 game, so we had time to tailgate before the game. They boys LOVED the chicken Todd brought and are demanding that I make it just like him at home. They had fun running around and playing with their Penn State footballs and then found a shady spot to play with some army men.
They were both tired on the walk up to the stadium. Paul has some really strong arms and shoulders!

The boys were so good for the game. I brought a toy to give them at the end of each quarter. The first toy was a mini etcha sketch. It was such a hit that I didn't even need to pull out the other toys! They were entertained by the players and the nittany lion.
They gave the nittany lion hugs before the game.

No comments: