We have 2 boys in preschool!!! We had a very exciting morning. They got to put on their new sneakers and carry their tote bags to the car. They were both very excited. David said his stomach hurt because he was so excited. Ryan just wanted to get in the car and go. He did not want to fool around with pictures. 
There was no stopping them once we got to the school. They both ran to the door and push through to get in. I think Ryan was just so excited to actually get to stay and see what goes on at preschool. He's spent 2 years watching David get dropped off and picked up. Ryan didn't shed a single tear. At pick up he had a huge smile and ran to me with open arms for a big hug, but no tears. David and Ryan both had successful first days. The only disappointment came when Ryan heard that David had crackers for snack. Ryan said he had goldfish. Ryan then spent the remainder of the ride to pick up Paul for lunch saying "I no have crackers? Why I no have crackers? I have goldfish and wawa." I'm hoping he asks for crackers on Friday, but then I'm sure David's class will have goldfish and it will all start again . . . .
We took the boys out to lunch after school. Usually they pick the Waffle Shop, but they surprised us today and picked the Corner Room. They both love the milkshakes at the Corner Room. Ryan asked for one right away when the waiter came to our table.
We took the boys out to lunch after school. Usually they pick the Waffle Shop, but they surprised us today and picked the Corner Room. They both love the milkshakes at the Corner Room. Ryan asked for one right away when the waiter came to our table.


No comments:
Post a Comment