We spent the long weekend at Seven Springs, Fri, Sat & Sun night. The boys did great sleeping in their own bed. I kept waking up in the middle of the night, hearing noises and then checking on them. They moved around A LOT during the night. (I had to take some pictures.)
Who could sleep like this? The 2nd they woke up on completely different sides of the bed. David said he felt Ryan moving over top of him, but didn't wake up. . . . what?!?!
We went to check out the new restaurant at the Shooting Clays center. It was really pretty. We could watch anyone shooting, they were too far away. We could hear the shots. I want to try it out on our next trip to Seven Springs.
Nana Sharon and David got to try out one of the guns. They weren't as heavy as I thought they would be. We got the boys clays to bring home. 
Ryan was such a big kid for this trip. We didn't use the stroller the whole weekend. He walked a lot and when he got tired Paul carried him on his shoulders. Happy Kid!
Love the butt crack! When I showed the boys this picture they wanted to know why I thought it was funny. Butt Crack is their new favorite word. (Can't wait to hear about them saying that at preschool.)
David's favorite activity of the entire weekend was bowling. We played a game on Saturday and Monday. He was so happy when Ryan got "fed up" with the game and he was allowed to finish Ryan's game.
I think the desserts were Ryan's favorite part of the weekend. He was in heaven at the dessert bar on Saturday and Sunday night. He tried to touch every dessert so we would have to bring it back to the table. We learned our lesson on that Saturday night and on Sunday was carried him to the dessert bar and he had to point to what he wanted. 
Two happy bed wrestlers.

We went down the alpine slide first thing on Saturday morning and Paul and David took a spill and flew off their sled right away. Luckily for David Paul's arm saved his cheek from getting a brush burn. . . .




No comments:
Post a Comment