Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Harner Farm Tour

Everyone loves the Harner Farm tour! We do it every year with our mom group. The kids ride the wagon to the pumpkin patch and pick a pumpkin and then we walk to the apple trees and pick an apple. It all ends with a trip through the corn maze. (I apologize for the ridiculous number of pictures. . . Ryan's reaction to the maze had me near tears laughing. Poor kid has a mean mommy.)
Ryan LOVED the apples. I'm glad he got some joy out of this trip. He ate two!


Both boys were excited at the start of the maze. David thought the alien was very cool.
Then we headed toward the "Bath of Blood" (David's absolute favorite part! He was talking about finding it in the maze all week.)
Here it is - The Bath of Blood! There was scary music playing and the skeleton on the porch moved. Oooooooo, very scary.
David loved it! Ryan, . . .not so much. "Mommy, I want to go home!"
Then we found the "Hanging Tree", more scary music.
Again, Ryan,. . . not so happy.
Finally we found the treasure and everyone got a spider ring. . . I thought Ryan might be happy. . .
Nope, . . "Mommy, GO HOME NOW!" So we did. :-)

1 comment:

Desiree Hetrick said...

So hilarious! He looks so much like Paul in these pics.