Ryan had his first dentist appointment last week. He was so excited. David loves the dentist. That really helped to get Ryan excited to go. In the car on the way there they were fighting over who would get to have their teeth cleaned first. I let David go so Ryan could watch. Ryan was great. He let Dr. Hughes clean his teeth and apply the flouride treatment. Then we left with more toys than they could hold, free McDs milkshake coupons and new toothbrushes. Our next stop - McDonalds for the milkshakes! (Not sure that I get the mother of the year award for taking them for milkshakes after the dentist, but he gave them the coupons!)
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Ryan's First Trip to the Dentist
Ryan had his first dentist appointment last week. He was so excited. David loves the dentist. That really helped to get Ryan excited to go. In the car on the way there they were fighting over who would get to have their teeth cleaned first. I let David go so Ryan could watch. Ryan was great. He let Dr. Hughes clean his teeth and apply the flouride treatment. Then we left with more toys than they could hold, free McDs milkshake coupons and new toothbrushes. Our next stop - McDonalds for the milkshakes! (Not sure that I get the mother of the year award for taking them for milkshakes after the dentist, but he gave them the coupons!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment