Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Suprise Attack!

We had an afternoon playdate with three of David's friends today. The boys were all so good. I wasn't sure what it would be like. It was raining, so I knew we would be inside. I bought this craft kit to keep them entertained.
They all sat together at the table and went to work. They were serious about getting those little foam pieces on the little ball. They were each very proud of their little creation. They talked about their teacher and laughed at each other. It was such a great feeling to see these happy little guys.
David was seriously concentrating on his bat.
The pieces were a little too small for Ryan and he got frustrated and left the table early. We all went upstairs to play with duplos while we waited for glue on the animals to dry. I didn't even notice Ryan go back downstairs. . . until I came down to get a snack ready. There he was standing at the table with little teeny tiny pieces of foam EVERYWHERE! He had come down by himself and tore every animal to pieces. I was able to get them put back together before the boys came back down. Crazy kid!!!! There are pieces of foam in every room of my house tonight. I'm sure I'll be finding it for years to come. I should have taken a picture, but I picked it all up so fast so the boys wouldn't see it.

No comments: