
While Shelby & Bob are away, Nana Sharon and Pappy Dave are watching the girls for the weekend. They brought them to State College to go on the Farm Tour with us, but the rain cancelled our plans. We took the kids to the new kids science museum downtown. Paul and Pappy Dave helped them build circuit boards to make fans turn on, alarms go off and lights blink.

Ryan and Kaitlyn had fun with Nana Sharon building a house, just like Katilyn's house. She was building the swing-set and sand box next.

David and Kelsey also had fun building a course with blocks that would allow a marble to roll through it and ring a bell. They worked on this for a long time together.

After the museum we took a walk in the rain to the library. When I asked them if they would like to go back to the museum when they stay with me later this week, Kelsey said "Sure, but what I really want to do is go for a walk in the rain with umbrellas!" Not sure I'm hoping for rain while they're here, but I guess I know what we'll do if it does rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment