David was VERY excited to be going to Kindergarten this morning! He woke and got dressed right away. He was so excited he couldn't even eat the donut he had picked out for himself at Wegmans yesterday. He said he just wanted to get to the bus stop! 

This morning was all about fun and excitement! They were both nuts! They wanted to scream and dance for pictures. Ryan was just as excited as David.

After we were done taking picture, I told David we could walk to the bus stop. He took off down the sidewalk - running! Ryan tried to keep up!

We got to the bus stop about 10 minutes early. More dancing and screaming for excitement. Then the bus pulled around the corner. David jumped on the bus so fast! The windows were all tinted, so Paul and I just waved to the dark windows and hoped David could see us. No tears for anyone this morning, just excitement!

After we were done taking picture, I told David we could walk to the bus stop. He took off down the sidewalk - running! Ryan tried to keep up!

We got to the bus stop about 10 minutes early. More dancing and screaming for excitement. Then the bus pulled around the corner. David jumped on the bus so fast! The windows were all tinted, so Paul and I just waved to the dark windows and hoped David could see us. No tears for anyone this morning, just excitement!


No comments:
Post a Comment