
We've been lucky to have warm and sunny Tuesday mornings for David's Soccer Shots class to be held outside at the Y. This week I put Ryan in the stroller so I could watch David. It's a small class of 4 boys and 1 girl. It's a group of friends David has had for a while, so they're all really comfortable with each other. Today that meant they were really comfortable wrestling each other down to the ground!

David and Cara made up the yellow team and both of them wanted to hang out at the net. I think they're pointing out the other team to each other.

The chased the ball a lot and then piled on top of each other. It was new to see David get aggressive about getting the ball. He didn't do that during the inside class this winter.

This was how happy Ryan was to sit and watch. Doesn't he look thrilled?! If I had let him out of the stroller he would have ran for the playset on the other side of the field. Don't worry too much about Ryan's happiness, we went to play after the class was over. He was very happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment