
Paul caught a garter snake while cutting the grass tonight. He brought it into the house and into the bathroom where the boys were both in the bathtub to show it to us! Yikes! It got the boys out of the tub fast because I screamed and told Paul to take it back outside and we would be out as soon as the boys were dressed. Bathtime was immediately over and they were dressed in seconds. They were so excited and a little scared. Ryan kept saying "Baby Snake?" in a questioning voice. I think he wanted to make sure it was a little one.
1 comment:
OMG...I would have freaked out if my husband or children brought a snake in the house! (luckily for me, I think I'm the least fearful of the 3 of us of snakes!)
So cute how Ryan and David were holding hands in that last photo!
Post a Comment