Monday, July 21, 2008

Seven Springs

We went to Seven Springs this past weekend to celebrate my parent's retirement. It was a nonstop activity filled weekend. Ryan and David were excellent. They both had fun. This is a picture of Ryan doing his favorite thing - eating! He loves to eat. David was so tired by Saturday night that he fell asleep at the dinner table. Poor little guy! He was sound asleep!

We had a fun time in the arcade. I found this highchair in the eating area right outside the arcade and brought it in for Ryan. He was much happier sitting and watching all the action from his own chair. I thought he looked pretty funny sitting in it.
David went horseback riding on Saturday afternoon instead of napping. He refused to nap. I think he was tired though because he kept telling me that he was riding a cow and that he went "moo".




No comments: