We had filled with Football in October. Paul and I headed to Pittsburgh for the Steelers vs Eagles games on Saturday night immediately after the Penn State game. The boys went home with Nana Sharon and Pappy Dave for the night. The game was so much fun. We were surprised to see our favorite band, Velveeta, playing before the game.
We got to the stadium early in our game gear. I had a Steelers jersey, that I borrowed from Shelby, and Paul had on his Eagles jersey. We saw lots of couples supporting both teams. The fans were great. Nana Sharon offered to buy us dinner if Paul agreed not to wear and Eagle's jersey to the game. She was so worried the fans would be mean to him. :-)
They kept the game excited until the very end. Lots of cheering for both of us. In the end the Steelers won the game.
No comments:
Post a Comment