Thursday, March 29, 2012

Lunch at School with David

Ryan and I joined David for lunch on Thursday.  We took Chick Fil A in for lunch.  David was very excited all week about us coming in, but he choose to hide his excitement once we arrived at school.  Ryan and I got there a little early and spent about 10 minutes in his kindergarten classroom.  All the kids stared at Ryan and I could hear David telling them "that's my brother Ryan".  Very cute.
David was horrified that I took pictures during lunch.  He covered his face for all but the one above.  After lunch the class lined up to go back to the classroom.  Ryan and I said goodbye and I went in for a hug, but David's face turned to terror and I realized there would be no goodbye hug.  :-(  Next time I'm planning to grab a quick kiss!

No comments: