Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter


We went on an adventure for Easter this year. We enjoyed a homestyle dinner at Slicks restaurant and then headed to Bedford Springs. It was a rainy spring day, but we were lucky enough to have some time to walk around and let the kids run and swing.
Dinner was yummy. I'm not sure how it happened, but somehow I ended up at the kids table with Ryan, David and Kelsey. Kathy and I were the chaperones. I wish I could remember our conversations with the kids. They love talking about body parts and snot. Maybe it's good I've forgotten. Ryan was thrilled that David did not want his dessert. He loves candy and ice cream. Easter was good to him. Checking out Bedford Springs. The kids loved running through the muddy trail. Kaitlyn's leg was covered in mud and Pappy Dave thought it was GREAT! He also kept wanting to show the kids the water running over the mountain and encouraged them to walk right up to the ledge. All the kids, (Aunt Susan is included as one of the "kids"), loved Pappy pushing them on the swing.

No comments: