Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Rocket's Red Glare

Rocky joined our family on Tuesday night. He's 2 years old and full of energy and lots of love. We always knew we wanted to add an Irish Terrier to our family and he has been a wonderful addition. The boys love having him at home during the day and have been playing lots of basketball with Rocky providing some tough defensive moves (sometimes knocking David over!) :-).
He is non-stop action. It was really difficult to get a picture of him standing still. He's very interested in the squirrels that live in the woods behind our house.
Twix has been happy with the addition too. She plays with Rocky and then when she's had enough finds a place to lay down. Twix and Henry are both 9 now. I always thought Twix was nuts, but after a week with Rocky I think she is very calm in her older age.
Henry has yet to meet Rocky. He's been away enjoying a vacation at the Nana Sharon Spa. He'll be in for a big surprise when he gets home. I think he'll be entertained by Rocky's energy.

No comments: