Friday, August 13, 2010

Little Boys

We had a rainy afternoon this week and invited 4 of David's friends over to play. We started the afternoon off with 5 treasure hunts for coin and then a final hunt for a snack. They were so loud and full of energy when they first got here. The house was full of screaming giggles.
It took about 40 minutes for them to find all the treasures. Than we had a snack and headed outside. The rain stopped for a little bit.
They had races around the trail in the woods. At one point I overheard David say to his friend "Let's spit on them as they cross the finish line." I was very relieved to hear his friend say "I don't think that's a good idea." :-)
It started to rain again and we all came inside. It was amazing how quiet they were. You could tell they were wiped out from the treasure hunts and races. The house was full of quiet little boys playing with racecars.

No comments: