Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mommy at School & Pizza and Pajamas

I volunteered at preschool this morning. David and I were both so excited to spend the morning together in his classroom. I was responsible for the play doh table (an activity I'm very familiar with).
Here's David and his friend Ryan painting hearts green and shaping them into shamrocks.

The playdoh table was very popular (I don't think I can take any credit for the fun, play doh by itself is so much fun for kids.).

The kids were so good during circle time on the carpet. It was amazing to see 13 4 year olds sitting still for nearly 30 minutes of stories and sharing time.

David was in charge of the calendar this morning. He stood up in front of everyone and showed the date and put it on the calendar.

Off to use the potty! That was the end of my visit. They went outside to play and then had a snack after I left. What a fun day.
We had a pizza and pajama playdate tonight. A few friends and their little ones come over. The kids ran around outside for a while, until all their noses were running, and then we went in the house and ordered pizza.
After pizza we put all the kids in their pajamas, turned a movie on and let them play until bedtime. Happy kids!

No comments: