
The boys and I went to the farm show with my parents on Thursday. We left at 9 a.m. and didn't get home until 11:30 p.m. I was amazed by the number of people, animals and exhibits. LOVED this one that let us watch the chickens hatch!

The boys were amazingly excellent. It was a really long day and I'm glad with had the sit and stand stroller to give them both a break from walking around. I don't think we sat down from 11:30 a.m., when we arrived, until 6:30 p.m., when we went to the Rodeo.

All of the animals and free samples of food kept the boys very interested. We were able to get so close to all the animals. These cows felt a little too close. They were enormous!

Ryan and David loved the Shaver's Creek exhibit. David sat for the whole 30 minute talk about animals in winter. I had to pull Ryan away when he tried to touch the snapping turtle while the speaker was holding a snake. The boy has no fear.

So much for for kids. The boys got to ride the antique carousel. It went really fast!
No comments:
Post a Comment