Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Silly Kids

I watched Riley and Michael on Sunday night while everyone went to our neighborhood association meeting. The kids were in a really silly mood. Riley and David fell over backwards on these chairs at least a dozen times. They were laughing like crazy. Everytime I pulled the chairs up and asked them to sit still and they would turn around and look at me and then burst into laughter as they fell backwards! I kept laughing too. After they were done being silly on the chairs they went fishing for colors. This was a lot of fun for about 20 minutes and then the fishing rods turned into horses and they rode them all over the house yelling "Giddy-up!".
Ryan and Michael hung out at the tool bench. They had a lot of fun pulling all the tools off. The hammer won out as the favorite tool. Thank goodness we have 2 hammers.
Ryan and Michael preferred playing with the trains to fishing. They really entertained each other at the table.

No comments: