Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Wiggles!

Do these kids look excited to see The Wiggles?!!! You should have heard them in the car! In fact, they're screaming is still ringing in my ear a day later. They were VERY excited. Here they are carrying roses to give to Dorothy the Dinosaor and bones to give to Wags the Dog. The Wiggles in their Big Red Car! I was beyond excited when they came on stage. I don't know who had more fun at the concert. It was awesome!
Dorothy the Dinosaur. My new idol. I wish I could do ballet like her. . . so graceful for a dinosaur.


Wags the Dog! David's new idol. He loved him at the show.



Kelsey waving her light up toy during the Twinkle Twinkle song. We all had a blast at this concert. It was perfect for any age. So much energy and enthusiasm. I'm hooked on the Wiggles.






No comments: