Friday, December 7, 2007

Snuggle Time

This has been a sleepless week at our house. Paul is back at work and David has decided to start waking up at 6 a.m. instead of 8 a.m. I think he's anxious to see the baby in the morning. Ryan has been staying awake most of the night and sleeping during the day. To combat David's new morning routine, I've come up with mid-morning movie snuggle time. David picks a movie, typically Pooh, and then we snuggle up with a blanket on the couch. He's usually asleep by the time his snacks are eaten and the first song is over and takes at least an hour long nap. ,

1 comment:

Desiree Hetrick said...

I have been wanting to call you but not wanting to wake you up. I hope he gets on to the sleeping schedule soon. He is sooooo cute! Talk to you soon